Crane Baby Return Policy:
Free shipping* is applied to all orders totaling $100 or more after any applicable discounts are applied. All orders* less than $100 will have a flat fee shipping cost at checkout. Crane Baby only ships to the lower 48 United States.
*5′ x 7′ Rugs Excluded From Free Shipping Promotion
Please note that wallpaper colors may appear different on our website than the actual colors. This depends on the color settings on your computer and monitor. Please keep in mind if you are ordering multiple panels, please order all of your panels at one time. We cannot guarantee color matches for future purchases of the same wall due to all wallpaper production runs being custom printed and can have minor defects or alterations.
NOTE: ALL CRANE ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS CARRY A LIMITED ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY AND REQUIRE A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE.
Crane warrants that the product accompanied by this limited warranty is free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. To fulfill warranty requirements, the product must have been purchased from the Crane-baby or Crane USA website or purchased from an authorized Crane retailer. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred with ownership of the product. The warranty may include a replacement part or product replacement, at our discretion. Crane reserves the right to discontinue a model, color, or accessory, and in such cases will issue a website credit for the product purchase price to be used on Crane USA website or Crane-Baby website.
. What is NOT Covered by warranty:
– Conditions arising from normal wear and tear
– Damage from tampering with or opening sealed components
– Damage from misuse or abuse of the warranted product
– Damages or malfunctions due to repair or tampering by unauthorized parties
– Defects such as corrosion or molding from improper cleaning or storage, such as damp environments, storage outside
– Damage from incorrect assembly, installation or use of non-recommended parts
– Accidental damage
– Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of color, style, functionality, or maintenance
– Purchased form an unauthorized seller of Crane brand products, 3rd party sellers, or secondhand purchases
– Crane products sold “as-is” , “reconditioned”, “ used”, “previously owned”, “open box”, or any other similar wording that indicates the product was not in “new” or “first of quality” condition, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer
For more information, please contact Crane Customer Care.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TOLL FREE : 888-599-0992