Air Purifier with UV Light & True HEPA, Up To 250 sq. ft.
Get comfortable with the air quality in your home with the innovative Crane True-Hepa Tower Air Purifier. Crane’s purification system includes a pre-filter, true HEPA filter, and UV lamp. Equipped with a HEPA filter and UV lamp, Crane’s standard tower air purifier effectively reduces bacteria, viruses, fungi, and mold from the air*. With 4 speed settings, and 3 timer settings, you choose how you want to run the show. This unit provides up to 250 sq. ft. of coverage and will efficiently clean your indoor air by reducing pollutants from your home
- UV LIGHT: Crane’s Tower Air Purifier comes with an ultraviolet light that reduces bacteria, viruses, fungi, and mold from growing on the HEPA filter*. It’s an effective, non-chemical approach to reducing these pathogens in your air
- TRUE HEPA PROTECTION: The included TRUE-HEPA filter removes 99.97% of airborne particles. It also filters out common household odors. Our filters meet the efficiency and air quality levels set by the United States Department of Energy.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS: Our air purifier has 4 speed controls, with the highest speed control being turbo mode, and a low noise setting for quiet, continuous operation that is perfect for a good night’s sleep. The timer setting has 2, 4, and 8 hour settings and automatically shuts off after.
- BROAD COVERAGE: Our large capacity tower purifier works in rooms up to 250 sq ft. Perfect for effective air purification in any living space such as bedrooms, living rooms, or public areas like classrooms and offices.
- COMPACT STANDARD DESIGN: This powerful air purifier’s design is sleek and modern, but fits well with any room’s décor. The unit is 7.64” x 7.64” in depth & width, & 12.64” in height, making it a perfect compact option for even the smallest of spaces.
- CADR (clean air delivery rate) rating: 60cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- CARB approved.
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty included.
*Staphylococcus albus, E. coli, Salmonella typhimurium, Influenza A H1N1, Enterovirus 71, Aspergillus nige
Shipping & returns
Crane Baby will accept returns of new and unused items purchased through crane-baby.com, within 30 days from the original date of purchase on all items. All orders ship via FedEx Ground, and will ship out within 1-3 business days after receipt of order. Free shipping is applied to all orders totaling $75 or more after any applicable discounts are applied. All other items will have a corresponding, flat fee shipping cost calculated at checkout. As of now, Crane Baby only ships to the lower 48 United States.
All returns should be in the original packaging and unused condition for a full refund to your original payment method (excluding your original shipping and handling fees).