Air Purifier with UV Light & True HEPA, Up To 300 sq. ft.
The Crane Premium True-Hepa Tower Nursery Air Purifier is the perfect device to help you improve the air quality of your home. It’s air purification system includes a pre-filter, true HEPA filter, and UV lamp. This allows the air purifier to purify and reduce viruses, bacteria, fungi, and mold from the air* in your home. It also has various speed settings and will cover 300 sq ft in your home. Make sure you add this home air purifier to your shopping list.
- “UV LIGHT: Crane’s Tower Air Purifier comes with an ultraviolet light that reduces bacteria, viruses, fungi, and mold from the air*. It’s an effective, non-chemical approach to reducing these pathogens in your air.
- TRUE HEPA PROTECTION: The included TRUE-HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter removes 99.97% of airborne particles. It also filters out common household odors that can cause sinus irritation. Our True-HEPA filters meet the efficiency and air quality levels set by the United States Department of Energy. Replacement filters (HS-1946) can also be purchased at www.crane-usa.com
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS: Our air purifier has 3 speed controls and a low noise setting for quiet, continuous operation that is perfect for a good night’s sleep. The timer setting has 2, 4, and 8 hour settings and automatically shuts off after.
- BROAD COVERAGE: Our large capacity tower purifier works in rooms up to 300 sq ft. Perfect for effective air purification in any living space such as bedrooms, living rooms, or public areas like classrooms and offices.
- COMPACT PREMIUM DESIGN: This powerful air purifier’s design is sleek and modern, but fits well with any room’s décor. The unit is only 9.25” x 9.25” in depth and width, and 15.3” in height, making it a perfect compact option for even the smallest of spaces.
- CADR (clean air delivery rate) rating: 120cfm
- CARB certified
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty included.
*Staphylococcus albus, E. coli, Salmonella typhimurium, Influenza A H1N1, Enterovirus 71, Aspergillus niger
Shipping & returns
Crane Baby will accept returns of new and unused items purchased through crane-baby.com, within 30 days from the original date of purchase on all items. All orders ship via FedEx Ground, and will ship out within 1-3 business days after receipt of order. Free shipping is applied to all orders totaling $100 or more after any applicable discounts are applied. All other items will have a corresponding, flat fee shipping cost calculated at checkout. As of now, Crane Baby only ships to the lower 48 United States.
All returns should be in the original packaging and unused condition for a full refund to your original payment method (excluding your original shipping and handling fees).