Air Purifier with UV Light & True HEPA, Up To 500 sq. ft.
Equipped with a HEPA filter and UV lamp, this Crane home air purifier effectively reduces bacteria, viruses, fungi, and mold from the air*. With 4 speed settings, the air purifier includes four speed settings and three timer settings, so you can have flexibility as to when you want it on. This unit provides up to 500 sq. ft. of coverage and will efficiently clean your indoor air by reducing pollutants from your home. Since most Americans spend 90% of their lives indoors, Crane wants to help you and your family out by ensuring your indoor environment is as clean and pollutant free as possible. Say goodbye to watery eyes, congestion, and stuffy noses with our Premium Tower Air Purifier all while contributing to your home’s décor.
- UV LIGHT: Crane’s Tower Air Purifier comes with an ultraviolet light that reduces bacteria, viruses, fungi, and mold from growing on the HEPA filter*. It’s an effective, non-chemical approach to reducing these pathogens in your air.
- TRUE HEPA PROTECTION: The included True-HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter removes 99.97% of airborne particles. The filter additionally filters out common household odors that could contribute to sinus irritation. Our true-HEPA filters meet the efficiency and air quality levels set by the United States department of energy. Replacement filters (HS-1943) can also be purchased at www.crane-usa.com
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS: Our air purifier has 3 speed controls and a low noise setting for quiet, continuous operation that is perfect for a good night’s sleep. The timer setting has 2, 4, and 8 hour settings and automatically shuts off after
- BROAD COVERAGE: Our large capacity tower purifier works in rooms up to 500 sq ft. Perfect for effective air purification in any living space such as bedrooms, living rooms, or public areas like classrooms and offices
- CARB certified
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty included.
*Staphylococcus albus, E. coli, Salmonella typhimurium, Influenza A H1N1, Enterovirus 71, Aspergillus niger
Shipping & returns
Crane Baby will accept returns of new and unused items purchased through crane-baby.com, within 30 days from the original date of purchase on all items. All orders ship via FedEx Ground, and will ship out within 1-3 business days after receipt of order. Free shipping is applied to all orders totaling $100 or more after any applicable discounts are applied. All other items will have a corresponding, flat fee shipping cost calculated at checkout. As of now, Crane Baby only ships to the lower 48 United States.
All returns should be in the original packaging and unused condition for a full refund to your original payment method (excluding your original shipping and handling fees).